1 tbsp vegetable oil
250g medium egg noodles
2 Bramley apples; quartered, cored and sliced
1 red chili; chopped
1 (290g) tray Chinese style stir fry vegetables
150g cooked large king prawns
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp sesame oil
- Soak the noodles according to packet instructions, drain and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok, add the Bramley apple slices and stir fry for 3mins or until browned. Transfer to a plate.
- Add the chili, stir fry vegetables and prawns to the pan and stir fry for 2 mins.
- Return the apple slices and noodles to the pan, stir well.
- Finally add the soy sauce and sesame oil and toss to mix. Serve in bowls.